Hali, I didn't even know we were playing a game!! :)
The rules are as follows: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions, and 3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Here goes...
Joys
1. Family & Friends
2. Spending time with Mom
3. The Gospel
Fears
1. Not being able to support myself
2. Failure
3. Choking (Your mom has warned you. . . just chew your food!)
Goals
1. Start (and eventually finish) my undergrad research
2. Finish the New Testament
3. Sew a quilt
Current Obsessions
1. Mowing the Lawn - call me crazy :)
2. The Boston Celtics
3. Not blogging . . . haha. . . reading a good book
Surprising Facts
1. I strongly dislike talking on the phone
2. I collect spoons. Yep, eating utensils
3. I know ASL (Sorry Rach, you're not surprised!)
Tag
1. Rachel
2. Meghan
3. Debbie
4. Jenny
5. Emily
3 comments:
Hehe...we are always playing games you silly girl! :)
As for your list...hello, you forgot "playing with Hali" as a joy. We can quilt, be bookworms, and um...shine your amazing collection of utensils?!?!
And no worries... I know the heimlick(sp?) on the off chance that you attempt to croak at dinner!
See...fun game, right! Glad to hear all is well on the job front. Talk to you soon (and not via the phone ;). Luvs
Thanks for tagging me Erin, but since you're not a blog stalker like me, you wouldn't know that I already tagged you last week on my blog! lol Thanks for thinking of me though. I hate talking on the phone as well! Who knew?
Thanks darlin:) How is work? We need to talk! Any Manti news?
Post a Comment