Sunday, June 8, 2008

One Week Too Late

I am definitely a slacker when it comes to blogging (Sorry Debbie!) but it's been a super crazy week. All of my summer plans changed last Monday and I've been trying to figure things out. On Monday, while I was home for Scott's graduation, my boss in AL called to inform me that due to corporate layoffs my job as an office assistant was no longer available. Lucky me!! So, after a couple down days, I started looking for a summer job (again) a month late. I've applied and been interviewed at Sam's Club (Woo-woo!) and will find out Tuesday or Wednesday if I have that job and I have hopefully found another part-time job as an office assistant with my mom's friends. Things are looking up and I can't say I'll miss the humidity, but this change was sudden and unexpected. I guess this is a test of my patience, hopefully I'll pass!!

3 comments:

Hali said...

If it makes you feel any better, I'm glad you're home (Selfish, I know.)

All will work out my dear. It always does. I'm keeping my eyes open for jobs. (We'll see if the third time is a charm) ha ha.

Call if you get bored in little ol' Nephi...we'll go play again.

Much luv...

Debbie said...

Oh, I'm so sorry Erin! So did you have to fly back to pack up your stuff? Dang it! I thought you'd be a blogging fool with your cushy job in Alabama. I could just see you blogging your heart out in your jammies everyday. lol Glad you're home though.

Rach said...

I agree with Hali - I am selfishly glad you're closer to me now. :) Thanks for letting me come play last week! It was SO good to see you! And that trip to the bank was everything that I ever dreamed and more. That's exciting about your second job! What's the scoop with Manti?