Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Crazy Eights!

8 TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH... Love might be too strong of a word for this but here are some I watch sometimes.

1. ESPN
2. Baseball Tonight
3. NCIS
4. The Office
5. Extreme Home Makeover
6. Everybody Loves Raymond
7. College Football
8. Homework. . not a show but obviously

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS...

1. Zupas
2. Cafe Rio
3. Costa Vida
4. Arbys
5. Panda
6. Brick Oven
7. Chilis
8. Olive Garden

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY...

1. Played Racquetball
2. Took a test
3. Shelved some books
4. Laughed hysterically
6. Interpreted
7. Went to Walmart with Mike, Talon, and Rach
8. Drew a picture

8 THINGS I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO...

1. April 30, 2009 - Brian comes home!!!
2. Midnight - ask Rachel
3. Turning 21 and cupcakes
4. Graduation
5. Thriller - 7 days!
6. Friday
7. Racquetball
8. Sledding!!

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST...

1. Get my paper written (wishes can be "to dos")
2. Health for Grandpa
3. A chance to serve
4. A watch
5. Success
6. An early bedtime
7. Get married (thanks Kurt!)
8. Political rest

I tag. . . . Rach and Hali because she loves these things!!

2 comments:

Rach said...

HEHE...just 2 hours and 21 minutes my dear!!! =)

Hali said...

I HATE these things :), but I [heart] Erin, SO....

See you next week my dear!