Usually, finals week results in high blood pressure, more stress and less sleep. My finals week did consist of less sleep - a lot less sleep - but, needless to say, after taking my whopping two finals lack of sleep was not caused by late-night cramming sessions. Instead, I lost a lot of sleep watching movies, recovering from the Zion Challenge or caving, playing r-ball, or cheating with shaving cream! 

Yeah for "Chiseled, that's what she said" the group who dominated the Zion Challenge in record time!!
No, Andy, Dave, Rach and I were not CHEATING when we shaving creamed the girls as they slept!
Post-cave exploration. It was super fun, we crawled, rolled, climbed, leaped, bumped, and glow-sticked all over the Bloomington Cave in St. George for four hours. Woo-hoo.
You can't really tell from this but. . . Rach and I have a chain of our r-ball wrist bands which number 68 in uno semestre.
The girls in our "team shirts" and with our power rings. (You can't tell but they are heart-shaped lip gloss rings!!) This year was inexpressibly wonderful with my Hurricane girls. So to Rach, Meg, and Diana -
"WE SHOULD GET JERSEYS CAUSE WE MAKE A GOOD TEAM!"
1 comment:
Cuz we make a good team!!! Love the pics...we had such a fun week! Miss ya tons and how many days is it...109 I think:) love ya!
Post a Comment