When I try describe you mom, It’s hard. Sure, you taught me to tie my shoe, helped me with homework, and made millions of dinners. But that’s not enough.
There are so many hugs, kisses, smiles, complements, punishments, words of advice, and dreams that can’t be described in words. It’s impossible. But, because of all these things, because of you, I have become who I am and I hope it is enough. Because of you I learned to hit like a girl, I learned to laugh (especially at myself), I know what true beauty is, I can accomplish any dream, I can love, and I can have you forever. So mom, I could say thank you but that doesn’t cut it because I want to say more. I want to say I love you for every dream, every giggle, every tear, every moment of my life that has become so wonderful, because of you!
There are so many hugs, kisses, smiles, complements, punishments, words of advice, and dreams that can’t be described in words. It’s impossible. But, because of all these things, because of you, I have become who I am and I hope it is enough. Because of you I learned to hit like a girl, I learned to laugh (especially at myself), I know what true beauty is, I can accomplish any dream, I can love, and I can have you forever. So mom, I could say thank you but that doesn’t cut it because I want to say more. I want to say I love you for every dream, every giggle, every tear, every moment of my life that has become so wonderful, because of you!
2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day Ma Evans!!!!!!!
:)... you and I are two of a kind!
I wrote a very similar post last night. (Nice writing, by the way...Wallace would be so proud :)
Yay for our wonderful mommies! Tell Mama Evans Happy Mothers Day. (And if she goes through Erin withdrawals this summer, I will come and play some volleyball with her :).
Post a Comment