Thursday, February 21, 2008

When Life Gives You Lemons



The other day I was contemplating nothing in particular when suddenly lemons came to mind. . . yep lemons and the old clique "when life gives you lemons. . . ". Thus, I would like to propose my own uses for that giant box of life's lemons you've been collecting:


WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS . . .

- Juice the lemons, pour the juice into Super Soakers, and start the most sour "water fight" of all time
- Start the Pacific equivalent to a snow ball fight - a citrus fight!

- Keep your receipt and return the lemons within 30 days to your nearest retailer

- Revert back to your childhood and sale your lemons to everyone else.

- Make your lemons into cars and race everyone else's lemons.




So, next time life give you lemons please don't collect them. A lemon collection is simply not comparable to a stamp or spoon collection. Life's lemons should be used and then forgotten -
so go on make some lemonade!






4 comments:

Loni said...

I haven't thought about lemons for a while. When I was in 9th grade, I ran for Freshman class secretary. My slogan was "If you don't want life to give you lemons, vote for LYMANAIDE" My madien name is Lyman. HA HA
Thanks for being such a kindred spirit for Rach.

Rach said...

Nice...it's about time you posted again!!! Hey, check out my blog...the musi and the color are dedicated to you, my friend:) hehe

Em said...

Took ya long enough! :) JK! Please come and get your groove on at my house!!!!!!! PLEASE!! Love you!

Meghan said...

lemons are good!