Saturday, March 1, 2008

Saturday Night Flashback


Let me first point out the extremely attractive Jamaican Paul in the background of this picture. Now, in the summer of 2006 we took a family vacation to St. Croix, US Virgin Islands. It was awesome!! We had a condo on the beach, drove on the wrong side of the road, ate the most delicious cheeseburgers EVER, played in the sand and attempted to get a tan. (Obviously the last thing never really happened!)

5 comments:

Em said...

COOL!

Hali said...

Awwww....so cute! I love the Evans clan.

Trecia said...

just love the Lemon blog you crazy gal!! It was so fun to see you in action at whiffle ball the other night-- trecia

Meghan said...

that looks like a lot of fun! I miss you, but I will see you soon hon! Love ya1
your. fav. roommate :)

Amy said...

Hey Erin,
I don't think I was officially invited to view your blog. Somehow my mom invited me or something. But I'm here anyway--hope you don't mind! You're so cute and I love your blog! I recently entered the blogsphere as well. That means now we can bond through blogging...just in case you are a member of my family someday. (Don't tell Brian I said that.) Talk to ya later!