TAG I'm it:
A- Attached or Single? Single
B- Best Friend? Brian Taylor Fish
C- Cake or Pie? Pie - Grandma's apple cinnamon - Lip smackin' good!
D- Day of Choice? Saturday
E- Essential Item? Toothbrush but make sure you get a new one often
F- Favorite clothing item? Basketball shorts
G- Greatest ambition in life? Don't worry, Be happy
H- Hometown? Nephi, UT
I- Indulgence? Sportscenter
J- January or July? January - snowboarding, snow angels, snow flakes, snowmen, snow shoes, snow white bunnies. . .ok that's too much!
K- Kids? Not yet, and no Rach I don't want 10
L- Life isn't complete without? Baseballs, Family Game Night, Sleepovers
M- Movie? Um. . . Ocean's 11 and Aladin
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 2 younger, bigger brothers
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples, definitely!!!
P- Phobia or Fear? Choking. . . . .chew your food 100 times please!
Q- Quote? “However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and call it hard names.”- Henry David Thoreau
R- Reason to smile? Heavenly Father's tender mercies
S- Season of choice? Fall
T- TV show? NCIS
U- Unknown fact about me? Uh... I love painted ketchup bottles!
V- Vegetable? Cabbage.. . . or green beans with the ketchup from those painted bottles!
W-Worst Habit? Complaining
X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound. . . they feel soooooo good.
Y- Your favorite food? CHEESE!!!! Peanut Butter is a close second.
Z- Zodiac Sign? Capircorn
Ok. . . . now. . .Rachel, Meggie, Trecia. . .TAG you're IT!
4 comments:
That's so cute! Hey I thought you were going to have 10 kids.
painted ketchup bottles? SERIOUSLY?!? Sometimes I can't believe we're friends...ha ha you silly girl.
luv it!
Luv the post, luv the blog, luv your future 10 kids, luv YOU!!!
I LOVE the blog! Thanks so much for inviting me. I must say that some of the pictures and this post, particularly letters 'B' and 'U' brought a little tear to my eye! Letter 'u' because I remember being in a restaurant with Brian where they had the red ketchup bottles and he was asking me where he could buy those because he wanted to get you one since you love them so much! You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment