A few days ago my mouth was delightfully surprised with a minty blast from my past. Yes, my mouth has flavor memories. . and one of the best of those memories is of Grandma's toothpaste. Growing up I spent a few weeks of every summer at grandma and grandpa's house moving pipe, sleeping under the stars, getting chinese-eyed french braids, building club houses, feeding lambx, eating the most delicious desserts and brushing with grandma's toothpaste. There was always something delicious about shining my pearly whites at grandma's house and at 6:30 in the blessed, on a regular old work day ten years later, tasting grandma's toothpaste was heaven on earth. Yummmy! For anyone intrested in trying grandma's toothpaste it's really just regular old Crest Tartar Control but it's a cavity fighter full of minty memories.
| Yes, this is my very own Grandma's toothpaste :) |
1 comment:
You crack me up...mainly because we are of like minds sometimes.[Ok, a lot of the time.]
Every time I go to the dentist and catch a whiff of that dental-clinic-smell, I think of you. It's an Erin-memory ;-)
So glad I got see you last week. Let's do it again real soon. XOXO
Post a Comment