Friday, November 13, 2009

Homeless Hunter

As told by my co-worker:

So, I was driving out of the parking lot this morning and I saw this homeless guy curled up in the weeds by the side of the road sleeping. He had short sleeves on and it was freezing outside! So I pulled over and looked in my backseat for something warm. I found a stocking cap, gloves and a coat. I grabbed all three and started walking towards this guy. As I walking I looked at the coat and wondered if I really wanted to give it away because it was pretty expensive and my favorite hunting coat. Anyway, I finally got to the guy and handed him the hat and the gloves and then I handed over my coat. He put on the hat and said thanks for the gloves and then he took the coat, held it front of him, inspected it a little and said, "Ah, no thanks I'm not really into hunting stuff!" Not into hunting stuff? So what, he's into freezing!?!?

2 comments:

Jesica Lindsay said...

Nice, so like this is the time to be pickey? People are so weird, even homeless people.

Hali said...

Hali thinks you should update your blog. She wants to hear about life in C-Town. That's all ;-)

Oh... and loves, too, of course.