Sunday, October 11, 2009

Our two-day-everything-was-perfect-couldn't-have-asked-for-more-remember-it-forever-FAIRYTALE

Once Upon a Saturday my prince and I . . . .

put on a little show,

felt the BLESSING of Family and Friends,

took some pictures,
took some more pictures,

ok, we took a lot of pictures,

wore snazzy shoes,DANCED,
had the Best Bridesmaidsand most Manly Groomsmen EVER,
rocked the handshakes with the wedding party ALL NIGHT LONG,
played a little baseball, (which I lost)

had a little fun,
were married for TIME and ALL ETERNITY,

did it all again the next day,

AND

LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cute Erin.... I like your little story!

Linda Liebhardt said...

Awww, I LOVE happily ever after tales! Especially when they are true. Keep at it, and it will just get better and better...and better! And I love that last picture. Too cute. Well, all of them are cute,but I can kind of relate to that last one.

Em said...

Awesomeness!! :)

Rach said...

Cute post and pics! I still need to give you the ones that I took... It was so much fun to surprise you last night! So glad you finally got to meet my amazing fiance:) We will have to talk...silk sis to silk sis ;) Love ya! Tell Bryce hi!

rexburgskinners said...

Love the pictures! I am adding you to my blog so I can check up on you and Bryce more! Have fun you crazy newlyweds!

Hali said...

HA HA HA HA HA... laughing so hard right now. Love you. Love your hubby. Love your fam. LOVE your happily ever after-ness. Too wonderful. :-)