Happy Birthday Bryce! I hope you had an amazing day! I LOVE Your pic at the top Erin! Remember when we found that pic online during our wonderful COMM graphics class? At least something good came of it :) Love you and we need to get together soon so you can meet my amazing fiance:)
5 comments:
i love how your blog looks!
Happy b day Bryce! I'm glad to finally read a post. It's nice to hear you guys are having an awesome life together!
Cuties!!
P.S Love the new blog header!
Happy Birthday Bryce! I hope you had an amazing day! I LOVE Your pic at the top Erin! Remember when we found that pic online during our wonderful COMM graphics class? At least something good came of it :) Love you and we need to get together soon so you can meet my amazing fiance:)
Happy belated Bryce!
Post a Comment