Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Picture Preview

Here are just a few bridal pictures. It's completely illegal so DO NOT copy and past. Many thanks to Lon Wickel for the wonderful shots.




There were so many great pictures to choose from and these are just a few.

5 comments:

Em said...

You are so gorgeous!! You guys are such a cute couple!! Love ya Erin!!

Rach said...

Wow...my silk sister...you look beautiful! :) Can't wait to hopefully see you tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow, only 2 days. Time has flown by to me, probably not to you and Bryce haha! I know you can't wait to have the exact same name as me haha jk!

Lindsay Carrick said...

Hi Erin! I saw your blog link from Brittany's and I thought I'd check it out! We have one, too but it's private so send me your e-mail address if you want an invite. Your pics are gorgeous!! I'm so happy for you!!

Jesica Lindsay said...

You look so beautiful in your pictures! Congrats, life only gets more fun from here! I'm so happy for you and your new hubby!