
A few friends went to Pioneer Park for a service project and we found this tortoise named Tortoise!


Over Thanksgiving Break we had some serious b-ball action with the family and my friend Davey. MJ has nothin' on my dad!

This is our Christmas Tree! Ahhh. . . special! The tree, not Rach and me.

Elvis sure does clean up good. This was Chad's contribution to the Christmas decorations!

Finally, Zion! My friends Jason, Randy, Meg, Mike, and I decided a pre-finals trip to Zion was in order. We conquered Angel's Landing - all 6,744 ft. It was a fun trip and an amazing view of God's beautiful creations. (Click on the top picture for a fantastic panorama via Jason of the canyon)

So, apparently I think it's fun to fall off a cliff ;)
Over Thanksgiving Break we had some serious b-ball action with the family and my friend Davey. MJ has nothin' on my dad!
This is our Christmas Tree! Ahhh. . . special! The tree, not Rach and me.
Elvis sure does clean up good. This was Chad's contribution to the Christmas decorations!
Finally, Zion! My friends Jason, Randy, Meg, Mike, and I decided a pre-finals trip to Zion was in order. We conquered Angel's Landing - all 6,744 ft. It was a fun trip and an amazing view of God's beautiful creations. (Click on the top picture for a fantastic panorama via Jason of the canyon)
So, apparently I think it's fun to fall off a cliff ;)
5 comments:
Woot! I'm anxiously awaiting the day of bon-bons and bloggin! HA HA! [You can do that via the futon, if you'd like hehe] Love your tree and your many adventures. Props on conquering Angel's Landing! (Live it up! Just don't show your mother the pics, mmk?) Much love...
PS... phone tag? I think you're it? We need to plan December adventures at the home front! ;-) TTYL
Wow are you really hangin on that cliff? You are the best Ern :)
don't fall off!! :)
Erin, that is the scariest picture of Angel's Landing I think I've EVER seen! It looks so real. Very creepy.
Well done. Oh, and the close-up of the three of you (with the creepy "cliff" right in the background!)--look in his sunglasses! You can see the reflection of the MOON! cool pictures.
that was so much fun! I miss you so so much! I wish i could have come to the awesome party:(
Post a Comment