














Explaination of Picture: Before; Typical CAR RIDE; Our BatHroOM; ouR lIvINg quarters - yep a sleepingbag; The FCC we stayed in; the Habitat Site; The Post - before Rach and I worked on it; Working on the post; Our shades are HOT; THE finAL ProdUct; The PIPE CREW; it was kind of freezing. . all week; Rachel's Irish Flags on St. Paddy's Day in Seattle; This sign said Stewart's Place - Yeah Bro. Wilson; The fisherman at Pike'S pLACE; Tina and Meg having a DANCE PARTY; Driving to the Site; Our Care Bears; Pose in Seattle!
5 comments:
Love the pictures! What a fun project for you guys. It looks like you had lots of fun, but I want some explanations on some of the pictures... like the toilet... what's the story there?
Yay for ASB America 2008!!! Can't wait to start our Hal of a Post business...it's gong to rock!!1 R.A.R.E:)
Luv, ME:)
Debbie- I tried to put captions on these but. . . to no avail. I hope the explainations at the end work!! About the toilet - We stayed in a First Congregational Church, right in their living room, and that was our bathroom. Compare it to the Hilton!
That was so much fun! I loved it, but why do you have a picture of Tina and I dancing?
Awww...such fun my friend. Look at you, all grown up and building houses ;). Sorry I've not gotten back to you... I want to hear stories though ha ha. Behave! TTYL
Post a Comment