So, I'm only going to flashback to Wednesday of this week but it's still a flashback right?!?! Anyway, I finally gave into my incredibly overwhelming craving for waffles and talked "the
crew" into going to Ihop for a Waffle Party. Needless to say it turned into a meal with seven fluffy french toast triangles dusted with powdered sugar (MEGGIE?!?!), chocolate pancakes with a smiley, and the chicken and fries basket!! It was loads of fun - given the hour and the fact that Meg and Dave had chocolate!
crew" into going to Ihop for a Waffle Party. Needless to say it turned into a meal with seven fluffy french toast triangles dusted with powdered sugar (MEGGIE?!?!), chocolate pancakes with a smiley, and the chicken and fries basket!! It was loads of fun - given the hour and the fact that Meg and Dave had chocolate!
Chad and Taylor giving us their practiced pose!!
Diana and Meggie with THE hot chocolate
Andy just would not cooperate but hey, I look goofy!
R-achel and Dave!!
WOW THOSE WAFFLES WERE GOOD!!!
2 comments:
Cute pics! :) That was a fun night...LOVE IHOP!!! I love our friends:)
That was the funnest night ever! I loved the six fluffy triange shaped french toast dusted with powdered sugar.:) I miss you so much right now! Please come home soon! love ya!
Post a Comment