Well, I thought you were reMOLDING, which is probably similar to molting or somthing. So it seemed ok to me, you know, sluffing off the old, bringing in the new. But I can't wait to see the new look. Wanna do mine next? I can sometimes re-do the color scheme, but beyond that...well...not my thing. Will you include the spelling bee incident in your next post? Please?
2 comments:
"Since the incident?!?"
Oh yeah...that's exactly how I would have referred to the spelling bee (you nerd!) Still love you, though :-)
Well, I thought you were reMOLDING, which is probably similar to molting or somthing. So it seemed ok to me, you know, sluffing off the old, bringing in the new. But I can't wait to see the new look. Wanna do mine next? I can sometimes re-do the color scheme, but beyond that...well...not my thing. Will you include the spelling bee incident in your next post? Please?
Post a Comment