I WRITE a lot. I WRITE book reviews for Papa B Brian Heuett's class. I WRITE love notes, really mushy love notes, to my Bryce. I WRITE very patient, explanatory emails to students with less-than-intelligent questions. I WRITE quizzes and I WRITE t-h-o-u-s-a-n-d-s of reaction papers. And, maybe, if I'm lucky I will soon start WRITING my thesis. Oh, the glorious day! I WRITE grocery lists, to-do lists and things-I-love-about-my-husband lists. (I luuuuvvveee lists) And this morning I WROTE Jeff's very clever biography. I WRITE fabulous Facebook comments and sassy text messages and brilliant literary works. Well, the literary works are mostly WRITTEN in my dreams, but seriously people I WRITE a lot; which, unfortunately, leaves no time at all to WRITE a blog post. My most sincere apologies. Maybe one day. . . when I have nothing else left to WRITE I will remember to post, but for now there is no WRITTING time. Alas, there is time to read so YOU keep WRITING. Please, thank you, post at you soon.
P.S. I have to WRITE (and give) a talk on Sunday. Anyone have any information on the love of money if the root of all evil? Yep, that really is the topic :)
P.S.S. The following comic has nothing to do with anything but I thought Erin Jo would appreciate a picture with all these words and since she's having my niece/nephew she gets what she wants!! :)

3 comments:
Can I plagiarize this and post it on my blog? Perdy please? HA! What would Mrs. W* think of two of her former ENGLISH sterling scholars having too much to write that they simply can't write? Bah.
On a non-sarcastic, non-witty, truly-from-the-heart side note, I DO wish you'd post soon. I may or may not miss you and your witt...just a little ;-). <3
I'm glad you're still writing. But are your my friend on Facebook? I actually peruse there once in a while, and it would be nice to know you are still alive. Especially since you live in the same town... How is that possible? Weird. I'm glad I get to see your Bryce on occasion. Does he tell you "hi" for me?
Story of my life...I LOVE this post! Seriously one of the BEST I've ever read! You rock.
Post a Comment