Dear "best-husband-in-the-world" Bryce Tanner,
On this the anniversary of your birth, I just wanted to say. . . I love your smile, your laugh, your jokes and especially when you laugh at my jokes. I love when you sing me to sleep and how you will tickle my back night after night after night. I love how passionate you get about Miami football, Boston baseball and your wife. I love that you are never afraid of change or challenges and when they come, as they inevitably do, you just smile, tell me everything will be all right and put your faith in the Lord. I love your kisses and your cuddles and your annoyingly lovey public hugs. I love that you still use those good ol' pick-up-lines on me; well at least you try. I love it when you wink at me and laugh because I can never wink back. I love that when I look at my girlhood list of "who I want my husband to be", you really are my dream man. I think I kinda like you husband! Seriously. So, have a Happy Birthday love! I am so lucky that you're mine.
Always and Forever,
Your Wife
2 comments:
Well, that's just a little mushy, but pretty darn sweet. Is it copyrighted? I have a sweetie's birthday soon approaching, too....just thinkin'
Mushy INDEED! Who are you and what have you done with my ERN?!?
Ha ha ha..."I kid, I kid." (Now THAT you should copyright.) It's my favorite you-phrase.
Happiest (belated) birthday to Mr. Bryce....and loves to you, my friend.
Post a Comment