I am now convinced that anyone in my place on that day would have done the same.
Woo Hoo! Congrats! Good job to graduate from college first! You "thought" you have been in the "real" world. . .just you way. Bryce is one lucky man! Love ya. How's Mama Evans doing?
=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=0=0=0=)=)=0=0=0=0=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)+)=)+)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)-=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)::):):):):):)):):)::):):):):):):):):):-)
WHAT?!?! YAY!!! congrats!
What a perdy hand you have! ;-)
Yahoo! What fun! What a pretty ring! What a lucky guy! Can't wait to hear more.
Congrats again Ern!! I love the ring! :) I better be seeing it in person soon though! It is beautiful! So happy for you!!!
CONGRATS!!!! Love you tons!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Woo Hoo! Congrats! Good job to graduate from college first! You "thought" you have been in the "real" world. . .just you way. Bryce is one lucky man! Love ya. How's Mama Evans doing?
=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)
=)=0=0=0=)=)=0=0=0=0=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)
=)=)=)=)=)=)+)=)+)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)-=)=)=)=)
=)=)=)=)=):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):
:):):):):):)):):)::):):):):):):):):)
:-)
WHAT?!?! YAY!!! congrats!
What a perdy hand you have! ;-)
Yahoo! What fun! What a pretty ring! What a lucky guy! Can't wait to hear more.
Congrats again Ern!! I love the ring! :) I better be seeing it in person soon though! It is beautiful! So happy for you!!!
CONGRATS!!!! Love you tons!!
Post a Comment