Sunday, March 1, 2009

Because I can. . .

Because I am a contestant for the longest-time-elapse-between-posts award and also because my brain refuses to be creative you'll just have to live with some of my FIRSTS: (Courtesy of Hal)
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Brian Fish

2. FIRST date?
Mike May. . . I think.

3. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Sure do.

4. What was your FIRST job?
I was a custodial engineer at Nephi Sandstone. . official, I know!

5. What was your FIRST car?
The PERIWINKLE VAN!! Bah hahaha.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
B-ryce ;)

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Two amazing guys. . . Bryce and Scott.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Boswell . . she still remembers me. I'm not sure if that good or bad?!?!

9. Who was your FIRST Kiss?
Harrison Black (insert snicker)

10. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
My first plane trip was a family vacation to Alaska to visit my cousins.

11. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
My first best friend was Marcy Tanner. . .. I haven't talked to her in forever but I know she's getting married soon :)

12. Where was your FIRST sleepover?
Oh man. . . I can't remember that far. The first really cool sleepover I remember was at Amberlee Lynn's ranch house.

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Scott. . . Sunday morning wake up call.

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Stared at my ceiling for an unusually long time. I think I was still dreaming . . .

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Backstreet Boys baby!! Brittany Hunt, Ashley Steele, and I partied all night long in seventh grade to sweet boy band music.

16. FIRST piercing?
My ears at age 14. Unfortunately that didn't last long and I've had them pierced three times since.

17. FIRST foreign country you've been to?
Puerto Rico. My family spent two days attempting to order our food, sing hymns, and flag down crazy cab drivers in Spanish. (Laugh, laugh it up)

18. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Oh man. . . in theaters, I have not idea but I do remember our Sampson the Penguin movie. Entertaining for a five year old yes, nightmarish for anyone over ten.

19. When was your FIRST detention?
We never really had detention but in sixth grade there was an incident with some fruit punch in the back of the school bus that got my friends and me a good "talking to"!

20. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
Utah

21. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Brittany Lynn Hunt. It was a crazy fun, Elvis filled school year. Our other roommates were slightly . . . different than us, but luckily we had each other and it was GREAT!

22. What happened the FIRST time you were pulled over driving? Did you get a ticket?
Never been pulled over. Grandma driver you ask? Nope, just totally awesome (Knocking on wood now!)

I tag. . . Rach, Meghan, Linda, and Debbie!

3 comments:

Hali said...

So...a few things...

Staring at the ceiling is my favorite thing to do in the morning (it gives me time to wake up. Ha)

I miss the PERIWINKLE! (But, I can't believe you've never been pulled over. Grandma!)

Mrs. Boswell taught you too? Yes, our previous conversation about being the same age is correct; we would have been a deadly combo.

Harrison? Seriously? Interesting...
[I'm snickering, in case you're curious ;-)]

And finally, B-ryce is mentioned just a few times... I expect a phone call MISSY! ;-)

Loves

Linda Liebhardt said...

I'm so sorry, but IF the Linda you are referring to in the tag is ME, I'm just too dang old and forgetful to remember FIRST anythings. Really. But it was sweet of you to think of me. (And I snickered at the first kiss, too.) I would LOVE to see a PERIWINKLE van. You know, there are just too few folks out there who even know just what the color IS!

Hali said...

Update. Blog. Please! ;-)

(Come on... that thesis is not THAT important. Ha!)